Admission is granted to all irrespective of caste, colour and creed strictly on the basis of academic-record and interview.
The applicant must be registered at the PPS to be considered for admission.
Application form for registration is part of the prospectus.
Duly filled registration form with a fee of Rs. 250/- should be submitted at the counter, before the interview.
Important Documents Needed
- School Leaving Certificate from the school last attended.
- Report Card of previous class.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Three copies of latest passport-size photographs.
- E-Punjab Certificate
- Aadhar Card of student and parents
- Passport size photographs of student and parents (2 each)
Admissions are done usually from February to March. You can download the registration form here.
Note:- The registration fee is non-refundable.